NEXT CLASS BEGINS APRIL 26, 2021
Learn how to plan and execute your book launch in a live 6-week workshop
6 week class, Mondays, 11:00am-12:30pm PST starting on April 26, 2021
This is for you if…
- you wrote a book you’re really proud of and you can’t wait for readers to get a chance to enjoy it
- you have a pub date in the next 3-9 months
- you already have some author platform basics (website, social media, and/or email marketing)
- you’re ready to do the work to plan ahead and execute a successful book launch to leverage your platform and connections
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- A book launch strategy that you are motivated and empowered to execute
- A pre-order campaign plan
- An organized list of everyone you’re going to ask for help to spread the word about your book
- An influencer “swipe file”
- A cheat sheet ready to go for podcast or video interviews
- A plan for how and when to ask your readers for reviews
- Drafts of content you can use during your launch on your social media, website, email marketing and more
- Checklists you can follow after the class ends
- Confidence that you have a clear plan to follow and that you’re doing your best to support a successful book launch
- Week 1: Welcome + Book Launch Strategy Overview
- Week 2: Clarify your audience, message, and resources
- Week 3: Creating your Pre-order Campaign
- Week 4: Planning Launch Day (and Launch Week)
- Week 5: Leveraging book tour/post-launch period
- Week 6: Finalizing your book launch strategy and making a plan to execute the details
This is live workshop that takes place on Zoom and is limited to 15 participants.
If you register by April 9, get 30% OFF (saving $150) for a total registration fee of $350.
If you register by April 17, get 15% OFF (Save $75) for a total registration fee of $425.
Interested? Fill out the form below to apply.
In order to make sure it’s a good fit for you, please fill out the form below to apply. I’ll review your submission and send you a link to purchase and hold your spot if I’m confident it’s a good fit for you.
Filling out the form does not commit you to anything. Feel free to include any questions you have for me.