Interested in working together?
I always enjoy working with new clients and helping them find the best path forward for their book marketing strategy.
Whether you were referred from a current or past client, or you arrived here another way, if you’re interested in working together, the first step for all new clients is always a 1-on-1 Book Marketing Strategy Call. (Your literary agent is welcome to join as well.)
Why start with a Book Marketing Strategy Call? Because this allows you to share your goals, challenges, and unique needs and helps me understand how I can best help you. After the call, you’ll walk away with specific advice relevant to your book marketing goals.
It’s also a great way for us to both see if we would be a good fit to work together in a greater capacity to help you build your author platform. It’s a low-pressure, high-value conversation. Many authors find that the strategy call gave them enough direction to make significant progress with their own team, and others decide that they’d like to move forward with more in-depth strategy or implementation services from me.
Side note: It’s NEVER too early to reach out and discuss how you’ll use your website, social media, and email marketing to sell your book. The sooner the better. If your book comes out in 8-12 months, that’s the ideal window that gives us enough time to plan and build an effective foundation to spread the word. If you have less time than that, I can still help with strategy, but I may not be available to help with implementation.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below and click submit.
- Check your email and pay the $165 invoice for the strategy call.
- Once the invoice is paid, you’ll receive another email from me with a link to schedule our call.
- We will have our call on Skype or regular phone! It will be a combination of casual and intentional. I’ll ask you a lot of questions and you can ask me anything you want as well.
- After our call, I’ll email you a summary of the main points and my suggestions for the most important steps for you to take next.